Minecraft was released on 17 May 2009 it starts gaining popularity since it was launched. It is a sandbox video game developed by Mojang Studios. Minecraft is the game where you can make your imagination real, It allows players a large amount of freedom. You can choose how to play the game that makes this game so special you don’t have to follow the rules you can build whatever you want. Because of its popularity, developers decided to launch it for mobile phones, that was exciting news for phone users. In 2011 it was launched for phones and every Minecraft player was happy. It is available for both Android and IOS (₹480 for Android and ₹510 for IOS approx). Today I am going to tell you how to download Minecraft free for Android.
If you want to play Minecraft then you can download it from Google Play Store by clicking here but you have to pay approx ₹ 480, if you want to know how to download Minecraft free for Android then read the full article I will tell you to step by step process to download and install Minecraft on Android.
- Create And Explore your very own world
- Build Almost Anything
- Compete On Massive Multiplayer Servers
- Fend Off Dangerous Mobs
- Find Scarier And Snoutier Things In the Nether
- Defend Against Pillagers With the new crossbow and shield
- Cats and Pandas Now Roll, Lounge, And Laze
Step by Step Process How To Download Minecraft Free For Android.
- Click On Enjoy The Game Button Below To Start
- You Will Be Redirected To The Download Page
- Click On The Download Button within 15 Seconds game will start Downloading
- After the Download button click on the Apk file
- Allow third-party installations or Install from unknown sources
- After this game will install
- Enjoy The Game